SV: Server machine with 2 IP's

Kim Monberg info "at" monberg.dk
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 12:21:31 +0000

Hi.

Well, my Server machine have both the MS ICS installed, but the VNC server
listens to the dynamic card also, so it seems that it hav directly contact
to the internet, but I cant connect to it?

Do you suggest I install an real proxy/gateway instead of using the MS ICS
utility for this problem?

Mvh:
Monberg PC Trading
V/ Kim Monberg
Pilevej 11
4733 Tappernxje
Tlf: 21658241
Fax: 55965566
ICQ: 38807767

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]Pe vegne af Jasmeet S. Virdi
Sendt: 23. marts 2002 12:14
Til: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Emne: Re: Server machine with 2 IP's

i think ur problem is more related to MS ICS and not to two cards or the
machines being on internet or not ..
ICS mite not allow packets from internet to intranet (like a proxy) .. i
suggest u check out the ICS documentation..

-js