Server machine with 2 IP's

Jasmeet S. Virdi jvirdi "at" softhome.net
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 11:46:17 +0000

i think ur problem is more related to MS ICS and not to two cards or the
machines being on internet or not ..
ICS mite not allow packets from internet to intranet (like a proxy) .. i
suggest u check out the ICS documentation..

-js
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kim Monberg" <info "at" monberg.dk>
To: <vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 3:04 PM
Subject: Server machine with 2 IP's

: Hi everyone..
:
: I have a little problem..
:
: I have a server machine, and two clients.
:
: One client with static LAN ip, which can connect with VNCviewer perfectly
: One client with Dynamic IP, which cant connect at all.
:
: The server has two networkingcards, and works like a gateway with 'sharing
: internet connection' from MS.
:
: With the client which can't connect at all, ive tried to connect both to
the
: internet and lan ip, but nothing works.
:
: It is now like this that the client which cant connect is the most
important
: client, the other one is 'just' an internet machine.
:
: Any ideas on how I get it to work? Or why it doesent work.
:
: About making VNC adjustable to only view one selected window/program at
all,
: would be nice for me also..
:
: