VNC on NT4-Server with Mac client

Jonathan Morton chromi "at"
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 17:03:30 +0000

>Anyone else able to shed some light on what's in vogue for Mac telnet
>clients? My last use of telnet from a Mac was NCSA's telnet client back in

I use BetterTelnet (based on NCSA Telnet), unless I want SSH.  For
the latter, I use NiftyTelnet with SSH support added.

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
mail:     chromi "at"  (not for attachments)
geekcode: GCS$/E dpu(!) s:- a21 C+++ UL++ P L+++ E W+ N- o? K? w--- O-- M++$
           V? PS PE- Y+ PGP++ t- 5- X- R !tv b++ DI+++ D G e+ h+ r++ y+(*)
See also: