Java Exception Error

hubrig@web.de hubrig "at" web.de
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 16:29:11 +0000

Hi!

A friend told me about this really nice remote display system and I decided to give it a try. So I downloaded the package and installed the server software on my windows xp at home using the Install Default Registry Settings as told in the documentation.

At work I tried to connect to my pc but it didn't work. When I use the viewer I get the password screen but on entering the password there is a popping up of a big window and then the viewer dies. When trying again I always get only the message "connection closed".

After that I tried access with my internet browser. And after entering the password I get the message "java.io.EOFException".

Any hint where I'm doing something wrong ?

Tanks

Jens