Limiting the Remote View

Alex K. Angelopoulos alex "at" bittnet.com
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:57:28 +0000

Not on Microsoft Windows... :(

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Bertone" <marc "at" docutek.com>
To: <vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com>
Sent: Friday, 2002-03-22 10:23
Subject: Limiting the Remote View

: I was wondering if there is some way to limit the remote view when someone
: connects via their browser.  For example, could I only allow the remote
: client to see my IE window, foremost window, CMD console, etc?  Basically,
: would like to selectively share only a part of my desktop while the rest
: would remain hidden to the (view only) viewer.
:
: -Marc