no static ip

Chip Wood cwood "at" corinth.ms
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:42:29 +0000

Light Bulb !

Thanks again.

Chip

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tony Wright
  To: 'vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com'
  Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 8:58 AM
  Subject: RE: no static ip

  If you have dns2go working you an just type in:

  http://www.myaddress.com:5800

  IE just follow your domain name with a colon then the port number.
  Is that what you mean?
  Works fine for me. I have my internal network set up through a NAT and it
  just directs port requests to my local PC

  By the way I suggest you use the auth hosts reg entry to prevent anyone
else
  logging onto your IP!

  Tony