VNC Authentication via Form/Query String

"Beerse, Corné" cbeerse "at" hiscom.nl
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:12:17 +0000

Have you tried the url standard:
http://username@macninename.domain.extention/ or with password
http://username:password@machinename.domain.extention/ ?

It's not secure at all (just like yours) but it is a standard. On the other
hand, You can force the server to work without a password, which has an
equal security.

CBee