Guess what I got? :-)

Andrew van der Stock ajv "at"
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 08:23:49 +0000

Visual Studio .NET C++ Standard Edition in a retail box. :-)
This means I can finally distribute binaries (and the permissible
redistributables) for the stuff I've been playing with.
I'm currently learning about managed C++ applications. Excellent stuff.
It should be possible to port VNC Viewer to be a pure .NET C++ managed
app, and this would run unchanged on Mono under Linux or .NET on IA64. I
wonder if the Remotable methods would work - that would eliminate
complete wads of bad authentication stuff.
See also: