ip address

xBANEx XBANEX "at" equalvision.net
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 06:56:06 +0000

somone please help me... i really need to fix this, i want to use vnc soooo badly... i am a client using internet sharing. i cant touch the servor computer becuase its not mine, the ip addess its giving me is the same one as the servor and vnc doesnt work on that. can somone please tell me how to get my own, or a program that would do it for me.... please help

thanx
greg

**NOTE**
this is a free web-based email service provided by Equal Vision Records.  this email address does not belong to an employee of Equal Vision Records, nor are they associated with us in any way.
**NOTE**