VNC and Tera Term SSH

Alex K. Angelopoulos alex "at" bittnet.com
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 00:17:46 +0000

The images are now available from:

http://www.bittnet.com/vnc/files/ttermimages.zip

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger Williams" <rogerw "at" nordlink.com>
To: <vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com>
Sent: Thursday, 2002-03-21 13:38
Subject: VNC and Tera Term SSH

: New to the list I am, but if this is useful, carry on.
:
: Attached is a file (ttermimages.zip) that shows via screenshots the steps
necessary to
: establish a Tera Term Pro SSH session from a Windows vncviewer to a Unix
vncserver. This
: didn't seem well covered in the page SSH page at the download site, so I
thought I would
: forward it to whomever can use it.
:
: The real clue you got it right? Kill the SSH session and your VNC session
should die as well.
:
: Roger