VNC and Tera Term SSH

Alex K. Angelopoulos alex "at" bittnet.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 20:34:36 +0000

Roger, mimes are removed in transit by the list server.  If you want to
email it directly to me, I can toss the zip up onto my company website for
people to access easily...

I might as well do something else besides duel over port numbering
systems... ;)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger Williams" <rogerw "at" nordlink.com>
To: <vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com>
Sent: Thursday, 2002-03-21 13:38
Subject: VNC and Tera Term SSH

: The following section of this message contains a file attachment
: prepared for transmission using the Internet MIME message format.
: If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,
: you should be able to save it or view it from within your mailer.
: If you cannot, please ask your system administrator for assistance.
:
:    ---- File information -----------
:      File:  ttermimages.zip
:      Date:  21 Mar 2002, 10:25
:      Size:  200019 bytes.
:      Type:  ZIP-archive
:
: [demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type Application/ZIP which had a
name of ttermimages.zip]