Mouse Problem?

Nick Timmins Nick.Timmins "at" ed.ac.uk
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 20:24:39 +0000

I have recently installed a wheel mouse that does not have a roller ball. I
am finding that when I establish remote access it works for a short time
then the connection drops and I need to re-connect. After re-connection the
mouse appears to have locked on to the last window accessed as if I have the
left button depressed (i.e. it drags even although I do not have the left
button depressed). What should I do to rectify this?

Nick Timmins