VNC and Tera Term SSH

Roger Williams rogerw "at" nordlink.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 18:41:07 +0000

New to the list I am, but if this is useful, carry on.

Attached is a file (ttermimages.zip) that shows via screenshots the steps necessary to
establish a Tera Term Pro SSH session from a Windows vncviewer to a Unix vncserver. This
didn't seem well covered in the page SSH page at the download site, so I thought I would
forward it to whomever can use it.

The real clue you got it right? Kill the SSH session and your VNC session should die as well.

Roger