VNC authentication failed, after working for months

Alred Jim AlredJ "at"
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:27:51 +0000

  What would cause my authentication to fail for a session that
has been running for months and that I have viewed many times?

  I started this particular session up months ago and have successfully
connected to it daily since then.  Today, from every machine I have
tried to connect from, I get "VNC authentication failed" when I
enter the password.

  I don't want to loose that session because I have lots of stuff running
in it.  How can I get in?

Jim Alred
See also: