VNC through port 80? - having problems

Scott "The Axe" O'Bryan axeman "at" dwarf.org
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 00:24:01 +0000

Then you may be SOL..  You could hack the server source to give you the
applet over port 80, but you will also need another port for vnc.  If
there isn't one, then you don't have many options.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com] On Behalf Of Kyle Yamnitz
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 9:06 AM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: RE: VNC through port 80? - having problems

> Kyle, do you know if port 5900 is blocked?

Must be because I wasn't able to connect on 5900, 5800, etc.  I *think*
everything is blocked except 80, 21, whatever news, telnet and https are
on, and maybe a couple others...  :(  Thanks,
	--Kyle Yamnitz
	  The Lesson Plans Page:
		http://www.LessonPlansPage.com