VNC through port 80? - having problems

Kyle Yamnitz kyle "at"
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:50:19 +0000

> Here is the method which is supposed to work (pulled from Shola Ogunlokun,
> Mike Morrel, and Michael Millette's post in late January).

Hi Alex,
	Thanks, I'll give that a try tomorrow.  It sounds much like what I
was doing before (except I was putting "80" in the server and *connecting*
with -5820 in the viewer).  I assume I'll put either -5820 or 80 in the
viewer...  I also assume this only works when using the viewer -
not through a web browser?  Thanks,
	--Kyle Yamnitz
	  The Lesson Plans Page:
See also: