Larry Honig larhonig "at" ix.netcom.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 05:12:02 +0000

Try running a shell and typing "vncpasswd". If it is still running it will
prompt you for a password and then a different machine should be able to connect
to it on :5800. I admit to being a little buffaloed myself when trying to get
VNCserver to run on Mandrake 8.2RC1 - you need to know and specify which virtual
X server you are invoking VNC on, and then connect to that screen. Try doing
this from inside Webmin (on the Others tab) - it may be easier.