JNC Project

Morrison Davis Morry.Davis "at" Sun.COM
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:53:24 +0000

Team,

If you are looking for some performance testing
we are trying to use this to run some 2-D CAD applications remotely.
And it sounds like this may improve performance. We can throw
horsepower at it but the limiting factor seems to be bandwidth
and getting good bandwidth to peoples houses is the challenging
part.

Thanks Morry