Internet Connection Sharing

Kimberley Solutions kimberleysolutions "at"
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 05:54:50 +0000

BlankHi All

    I am trying to view a workstation through internet connection =
sharing on the modem win98 machine, with no joy.=20
Help somebody please, I am quietly going mad.

Kind Regards,

George Zelen
IT Consultant
Kimberley Solutions
P.O.Box 501
Derby WA 6728

Ph:\Fax: 08 9191 1399
Mobile: 0419 192 912
Email: kimberleysolutions "at"
The contents of this e-mail transmission are intended solely for the =
recipient(s), may be confidential, and may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure in the public interest.  The use, =
disclosure or distribution of the contents of this e-mail transmission =
any person other than the named recipient(s) is prohibited.  If you are =
a named recipient please notify the sender immediately.

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Blank Bkgrd.gif]
See also: