Problems with WinXP and Terminal Services

Scott "The Axe" O'Bryan axeman "at" dwarf.org
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 01:31:15 +0000

Thanks Alex,

You hit the nail on the head.  I was confused as well.

Scott :)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com] On Behalf Of Alex K.
Angelopoulos
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 5:38 AM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: Re: Problems with WinXP and Terminal Services

I see - you are thinking of the Citrix Unix port, possibly?

In any case, it does not apply to this case - the poster is trying to
have
both the built-in Terminal Server and VNC server run on XP Professional
or
Home...