Vnc and the cut and paste clipboard

Mike Miller mbmiller "at" taxa.epi.umn.edu
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:30:52 +0000

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, "Beerse, Corni" wrote:

> I'm in a cross platform situation: Xvnc server on unix, viewer on
> M$Windows. I will find my way now I have some hints.

I'm in the same situation.  I use Shift-Insert to paste from the clipboard
into the VNCviewer window, but I have a problem.  When I'm at home, using
Win98, this works fine.  When I'm in my office, using Win2000, it doesn't
work! (nothing happens when I hit Shift-Insert)  I'm viewing the same Xvnc
session using the same vncviewer.

Any clues?

Mike