VNC with SSL on Windows

Alex Tang alextanght "at"
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:30:44 +0000

I am new to SSH and VNC service, please forgive me on this basic
When I run my SSH client form my PC in a DOS prompt with the command ssh
-L 5902: alex "at" 192.168.10,  <mailto:alex "at" 192.168.10,
the> the system will ask me for a password and I can successfully
connected as if a telnet session to the remote server. Then, I double
the vncviewer form my Windows desktop with  I got a
message that "Failed to connect to the server".  BTW how can I make use
of SSH and VNC together.  (I can connect my VNC service with
My version of SSH is OpenSSH 3.1 and VNCviewer is 3.3.3 R3
See also: