vnc over a network

xBANEx XBANEX "at" equalvision.net
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:06:38 +0000

is there any way for me to get vnc running over my small netowork, i am running 2 network cards on my downstairs computer that is hooked to the cable modem and one network carde here that is hooked up by a crossover cable. everything works fine  but when i try to use vnc it only works in the house and no where else, also, i am not allowed to put vnc on the other computer that is the server, i only want it on this one becuase it is my computer.  it just keeps giving me a number like 192.168.0.2  can anyone please help, i am new to this stuff but that isnt stopping me from learning :)

**NOTE**
this is a free web-based email service provided by Equal Vision Records.  this email address does not belong to an employee of Equal Vision Records, nor are they associated with us in any way.
**NOTE**