winvncdrv: Testversion for tight and other

De Vos Rudi "at"
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:36:25 +0000

Hi all,

I managed to put all driver stuff in the VNCHooks.dll, this way all
winvnc servers should
work with the driver.
The hookdll detects if there is a video driver.
yes --> video driver hooking
no--> old hooking

Because I didn't want to change a bit of code on the server, you don't
get 100% optimalisation.
Little server changes could solve the problem, but for now it is a bit

Is someone want to testdrive it, send me a mail. I retour the dll in an

Sorry for not putting the hoohdll on the server, but I need bugs en
To get the driver bug free.....

See also: