VNC zlib Advisory draft 1

Jonathan Morton chromi "at"
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 02:33:42 +0000

>If you maintain a version of VNC that includes zlib in the viewer or
>server, please get back to me if you are affected, and what plans you
>have to go to zlib version 1.1.4 or the fixed version of zlib from

>Product:                ChromiVNC

ChromiVNC does not yet implement the Zlib encoding, and thus does not
include the Zlib library.  Please remove it from the list of affected

When Zlib is implemented, I will use the latest version of the
library available at that time.

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
mail:     chromi "at"  (not for attachments)
geekcode: GCS$/E dpu(!) s:- a21 C+++ UL++ P L+++ E W+ N- o? K? w--- O-- M++$
           V? PS PE- Y+ PGP++ t- 5- X- R !tv b++ DI+++ D G e+ h+ r++ y+(*)
See also: