winvncdrv & NT4

Jacob Hoover jacob.hoover "at" marathonelectric.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:20:31 +0000

I get the same error.

I think I am stuck at the :
add new hardware/video/select vncdrv.inf (you should see a second video
mirror driver)

There is no add new hardware for WinNT.

Jake

-----Original Message-----
From: Sharma, Shashi [mailto:Shashi.Sharma "at" brooks.com]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 3:44 PM
To: 'vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com'
Subject: RE: winvncdrv & NT4

Installed the driver(NT4) and followed all the instructions. On the bootup
no errors are displayed  but when making the connection from a normal
vncviewer (tightvnc) the server pops up the message box "No video driver
detected\This version is winvncdrv only"
Any idea what is causing the error.

-shashi