Problems with WinXP and Terminal Services

Carstensen, Pete PCARSTE "at" CSKAUTO.COM
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:24:14 +0000

You need it to take control of the console.  Until TS includes console
support, it will remain a lesser used product than VNC.

Pete Carstensen, MCSE
Senior LAN Engineer
CSK Auto, Inc.
645 E. Missouri Ave.