Problems with WinXP and Terminal Services

"Beerse, Corné" cbeerse "at" hiscom.nl
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:13:29 +0000

What's the use of using vnc in a terminal server configuration? As far as I
know it's just using an other protocol to get the windows on the desktop.

If it's for displaying on unix, the terminalserver has an X11 option to get
a X11 display.
If it's for takeover, put the vncserver in userspace and off you go.
If it's for security, What security?
If it's for something else, explain your usage.

CBee