Problems with WinXP and Terminal Services

"Beerse, Corné" cbeerse "at"
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:13:29 +0000

What's the use of using vnc in a terminal server configuration? As far as I
know it's just using an other protocol to get the windows on the desktop.

If it's for displaying on unix, the terminalserver has an X11 option to get
a X11 display.
If it's for takeover, put the vncserver in userspace and off you go.
If it's for security, What security?
If it's for something else, explain your usage.

See also: