Problems with the temp files.

Michael Ossmann michael.ossmann "at" alttech.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:30:38 +0000

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 12:15:49PM -0500, Alex K. Angelopoulos wrote:
> Brings up another question in my mind.  When a VNC session is running
> on a Windows client or server, are the tiles actually cached to a file
> anywhere at some point?

I don't think so.  At least I'm pretty certain that Xvnc and vncviewer
don't do that.  Adding a small persistent cache to the client side could
help performance, though.

Alternative Technology, Inc.  http://www.alttech.com/