Saved password

VNC User vncuser "at" yahoo.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:28:53 +0000

 I don't think that'll do it for me because I don't know C.  Does anyone have an example for Visual Basic?
  "Beerse,_Corni" <cbeerse "at" hiscom.nl> wrote: > Hi guys,
> I am writing a utility that needs to save VNC passwords in
> VB. Where can I look for code or an object that does that? I
> want to be able to encrypt a password into a form that can be
> written to the registry key for VNC and decrypt it back to be
> used in a client. Can someone help me?

Have a look at the sources for vncpasswd as in the unix distribution. That's
exactly how it is done.

btw: if it is a passwd encription like on unix, there is no reverse! Then
better vind a save place for the plain passwords and use that one.

CBee