Setting up a Netgear NP114 Router

Alex Angelopoulos alex "at" bittnet.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:30:57 +0000

I used to have to deal with Netgear routers (primarily ISDN) on a regular
basis, but I don't recall ever doing precisely that.

One thing I *do* remember, though, is that Netgear tech support is (or was)
available 24/7, so if you don't get a better answer, you can probably call and
get a walkthrough.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Wright" <tony "at" linkplastics.co.uk>
To: <vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com>
Sent: Thursday/2002 March 07 06.51
Subject: Setting up a Netgear NP114 Router

: Does anybody have experience with setting up a netgear np114 web safe NAT
: router for VNC access? I am trying to limit access to one IP (my works
fixed
: IP) I originally set up port mapping but this allows any IP to connect (Not
: what I want at all!) I have tried to set it up in the filtering but I am
not
: sure of all the intricacies involved.
:
: Thanks in advance.