OpenSSH

tgraham@afcorp.com tgraham "at" afcorp.com
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 18:34:52 +0000

Thanks to all that have replied thus far.  However, my issue is that
all the documentations describe "how-to" on *nix environments.
While this can get a person started with key generation and
placement,  some information is completely irrelevant such as
permissions and file locations.  There are critical pieces missing for
installation on the  windows platform (where to put the keys since
there is no equivalent home directory and how to secure the keys on
the remote host)..

If someone can provide additional information on Open SSH on
Windows 2000 with PKI and if I can get some folks to pitch together
and share what they know, I will formalize the process and host it on
a website to share with all.

Thanks again!