Running VNC from inetd: need instructions (broken link: page not found)

"Beerse, Corné" cbeerse "at" HISCOM.NL
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:58:16 +0000

They're not jet in the faq. I found them on
http://www.sourcecodecorner.com/articles/vnc/linux.asp. It indicates some
linux flavors, a real unix administrator can migrate them to his own system.
The link works at this moment.

> It seems to me that "Xvnc -inetd" is not enough.
> It returns an usage text to my web browser.

The setup at http://www.sourcecodecorner.com/articles/vnc/linux.asp is only
for the viewer. The browser / java client needs some modifications and an
own browser (apache) to operate as expected.

> I would be very thankful if anybody could help me locate
> the documentation.

I would be very thankful if the faq maintainer could put a link in the faq.

CBee