Running VNC from inetd: need instructions (broken link: page not found) Ralf.Strandell "at"
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:52:42 +0000

> I'm trying to set up VNC to be run from inetd on UNIX.
> Unfortunately the instructions are missing.
> I would be very thankful if anybody could help me locate
> the documentation.

The link
did not work. I tried it several times during severval days.

But then I tried
and it worked. And after that the first link started to work also.

This might have something to do with proxies? Or a buggy browser?

Anyway, the problem is now solved.
See also: