Open SSH

Fred fma "at"
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 06:58:05 +0000

What document are your referring to?  I wouldn't
mind taking a look.  I posted my own experience
but the details might be quite specific to my use of
cygwin's ssh, though I guess ssh on any unix-like
system would be similar.  Also, I think tightVNC may
have a cleaner way to run vnc through ssh, but I
haven't yet taken the time to find out more.
Fred Ma
Department of Electronics
Carleton University, Mackenzie Building
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada     K1S 5B6
fma "at"

> Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 18:57:07 -0500
> From: David Smith <smithd "at">
> Subject: Re:Open SSH
> >Does anyone have a recent documentation on setting up open ssh
> >with public/private keys?  The newest document I can find is Dated
> >December 16 2001.
> The procedure is the same, it hasn't changed since well before that.
> - --
> David A. Smith
> <smithd "at">
> The box said: "Needs Windows 98 or better," so I bought a Macintosh.
See also: