Open SSH

Fred fma "at" doe.carleton.ca
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 06:58:05 +0000

What document are your referring to?  I wouldn't
mind taking a look.  I posted my own experience
http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/archives/2002-01/0054.html
but the details might be quite specific to my use of
cygwin's ssh, though I guess ssh on any unix-like
system would be similar.  Also, I think tightVNC may
have a cleaner way to run vnc through ssh, but I
haven't yet taken the time to find out more.
Fred Ma
Department of Electronics
Carleton University, Mackenzie Building
1125 Colonel By Drive