Setting up a Netgear NP114 Router

Scott C. Best sbest "at" best.com
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 22:25:53 +0000

Tony:
	Heya. The easiest thing to do is to setup the Netgear
box to do the port-mapping, and then put the IP address that
you want to allow to connect in the AuthHosts registry setting
for your VNC server. For some exact examples see the AuthHost
section of:

http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/winvnc.html

	It's not as secure as blocking the packets at the
firewall, but it should serve your needs.

cheers,
Scott