Problem using VNC on Windows 2000

Laura.Vandal@highjumpsoftware.com Laura.Vandal "at" highjumpsoftware.com
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 20:36:31 +0000

Hi There,

I am new to using VNC and am encountering a problem.  I am using Windows
2000 Professional with Service Pack 2.

It seems like the CTRL key periodically gets stuck and the only way to
correct this is to reboot the server.  When this happens I am not able to
select one item on my desktop to launch, select one item in Explorer to run,
etc.  After rebooting, a short time later the same thing happens.  I am
doing a variety of things from running Windows applications, batch files in
DOS windows, etc.

If any one has encountered this in the past and knows what is going on I
would really appreciate some help.

Thanks, Laura.