Winvncdrv sourcecode-Tight-Nt4-w2k

Tim Senecal tsenecal "at" denverpost.com
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 16:59:17 +0000

rudi,

my email is

tsenecal "at" denverpost.com
or
tsenecal "at" qwest.net

my level of programming knowledge is as follows:
mac programmer, all types of code, since 1986, pascal and C.
windows app programmer, since 1990,  C.

tim