Complete NT4-level WinVNC policy template now available

Alex Angelopoulos alex "at" bittnet.com
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 15:46:54 +0000

Daniel's is structurally identical (albeit longer - much longer). I don't
recall all the ins and outs of how the ADM files work across platforms, but I
had been under the impression that the key difference was the method of
deployment - the GPO settings are "remembered" as changes, so it is possible
to back them out.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew van der Stock" <ajv "at" greebo.net>
To: <vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com>
Sent: Friday/2002 March 08 10.21
Subject: RE: Complete NT4-level WinVNC policy template now available

: Alex,
:
: I developed the ADM file I sent you under Windows XP. I'm fairly sure
: that with a bit of testing, we can get some comfort levels with the ADM
: file under Group Policy in Win2k and XP.
:
: I had no idea that the ADM file format was static enough that NT 4.0 was
: able to use the stuff that I worked on.
:
: Andrew
: