BSD/OS run-time error

Steve Blinkhorn steve "at" prd.co.uk
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 10:50:13 +0000

Attempting to build vncviewer on BSD/OS 4.1, the build succeeds but I
get a segmentation violation in colour.c at line 95:

 vis = DefaultVisual(dpy,DefaultScreen(dpy));

This occurs in vanilla-flavoured VNC, TridiaVNC and TightVNC.   I am
having to work with a 4-year-old precompiled vncviewer instead.

Is there a known problem here?   I'm used to having to fix various
compile-time for BSD/OS, but a run-time error like this is unusual.

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve "at" prd.co.uk>