Windows CE 3.0

Andrew van der Stock ajv "at" greebo.net
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 08:14:36 +0000

Marko,

I downloaded the WinCE .NET emulator, and I am installing it now. This
is a pretty damn sexy install - it even comes with the WinCE 4.0
"shared" source code.

I'm pretty sure I can recompile the WinCE VNC viewer, but... as you run
WinCE 3.0, it may not work, but I don't have access to the 3.0 SDK.

Thanks,
Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com] On Behalf Of Virkki Marko
Sent: Friday, 8 March 2002 5:42 PM
To: 'vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com'
Subject: VS: Windows CE 3.0

Thanks for your fast answer!

Problem is now where and who could have WinCE SDK? and could someone
help me
to do that compile? Any information is very helpful because otherwise I
have
to use RDP Client! And I know the limits!

Marko