RFC - Windows VNC server configuration issues

Andrew van der Stock ajv "at" greebo.net
Thu, 07 Mar 2002 08:17:58 +0000

Are you thinking of exposing VNC to COM+ automation?

Please say yes! :-)

I knew that shiny new ATL Project wizard in VS.Net was going to be
useful for something.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com] On Behalf Of Alex
Sent: Thursday, 7 March 2002 11:44 AM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: RFC - Windows VNC server configuration issues

What I would like to do is develop a simple scripted front-end method of
easing VNC tasks for Windows admins.  Although some things cannot be
addressed easily via scripted solutions, I do want to hear about the
various issues people see.

One thing I see as a starting point is rapid assessment of the net
effect of
the current configuration settings.  Any comments?