RFC - Windows VNC server configuration issues

Alex Angelopoulos alex "at" bittnet.com
Thu, 07 Mar 2002 00:53:13 +0000

I'm not using RFC in the colloquial sense, here.  I just want to get a concept
about the issues that others see with configuring Windows VNC servers -
deployment, securing, and maintaining.

What I would like to do is develop a simple scripted front-end method of
easing VNC tasks for Windows admins.  Although some things cannot be addressed
easily via scripted solutions, I do want to hear about the various issues
people see.

One thing I see as a starting point is rapid assessment of the net effect of
the current configuration settings.  Any comments?