WinVNC & -nevershared

Michael Ossmann michael.ossmann "at"
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 20:37:26 +0000

On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 06:21:40PM -0700, Rob Kenyon wrote:
> I can honestly state that I actually read the docs before posting.
> Notice that "ConnectPriority" states:

Sorry to be so hard on you; I just wanted to be certain.  Thanks for the
great clarification.  That's a pretty big issue, and something that I'm
adding to my list of VNC vulnerabilities.  If you decide to fix it, I
suggest starting with the TightVNC code and submitting a patch to Const.

Alternative Technology, Inc.
See also: