Right-clicks from a Mac

Alex Angelopoulos alex "at" bittnet.com
Tue, 05 Mar 2002 14:16:02 +0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Umpleby" <a.umpleby "at" ic.ac.uk>
To: <vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com>
Sent: Tuesday/2002 March 05 09.01
Subject: Re: Right-clicks from a Mac

: >I'm VNCing to a Windows machine from a Mac, and can't find a way of
: >sending right-clicks.
:
: It depends which VNC client you are using on the Mac.
:
: If it is the AT&T client, there are a whole host of settings for
: key mapping available from the "Global Key Map" in the File menu.
:
: I think the defaults are set to cmd-1, cmd-2, and cmd-3 for the
: three mouse buttons. (Weird, but there you go...)

I was going to ask if that was the case - Cmd-3 sounded suspiciously like it
was 3rd of something.