Kix script to remote upgrade WinVNC to TightVNC

Keith Hall K.Hall "at" servicepower.com
Mon, 04 Mar 2002 10:25:17 +0000

Forget the bit about 3.3.2 not uninstalling - it does (I had a different
path to WINNT for the 3.3.2 machines), however when it does, it removes the
default password registry key so you may want to add a bit of code to the
script to update the default password so you can log on again ;-)

Keith.