Reducing the Screen Size ?

Jim Brown jtb "at"
Fri, 01 Mar 2002 21:12:20 +0000

Hi Will,

> Is it possible to 'auto size' the screen via an VNC connection?
> I'm running the VNC remote client on a half VGA screen (FeX21 HandHeld
> PC HPC) and controlling a Win2k desktop.
> It would be very nice if I could reduce the virtual scrolling that the
> user has to do.

   Going back through my personal store of things from this list that
   might be useful to keep ;>) I find a couple notes related to
   similar functionality...

   I'd suggest you search the VNC archives for 'scaling scale scal

   but here's one that seems to be pertinent, and I remember seeing
   other scaling addons in the past.

                                         Best Regards,
See also: