VNC service automatically stops in our server

Greenie.He@bmo.com Greenie.He "at" bmo.com
Fri, 01 Mar 2002 15:37:23 +0000

Hi List,

I installed the WINVNC as a service in our server about 4-5 months ago,
which our server is running WinNT 4.0 Server.  Everything was fine during
that period.  The problem has only happened starting from this February.
The VNC service automatically stops by itself without anyone touching it.
The frequency is quite high.  There are around 3 times happened in
February.  By the way, there are 3 visual basic executable files running in
our server all the time (non-stop), because our server is a web server.
Does anyone tell me what causes the WINVNC service automatically stops?  I
am very appreciated for any kind of suggestions!

Regards,

Apple