Stajano's ssh & Man-in-Middle attacks

Fred (Please remove 1st f from my email) ffma "at" doe.carleton.ca
Fri, 01 Mar 2002 06:52:40 +0000

OK, thanks for the info.

I guess since I've publicly mentioned possible intentions to use
telnet, all the more reason to not do so now.  Security for work
done off the machines at school is probably not as great as for
a company, but I was more trying to avoid random malicious
destuctive intent.  After being converted to the ZoneAlarm
mentality, I'm seeing badness everywhere.  Innocence is gone.

Fred
Fred Ma
Department of Electronics
Carleton University, Mackenzie Building
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada     K1S 5B6
ffma "at" doe.carleton.ca (Remove the 1st "f"!)