cbeerse "at" hiscom.nl
Mon Jun 3 08:52:01 2002
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Samnang Tep [mailto:samnang.tep "at" bigpond.com.kh]
> Sending Clt+Alt+Del does not work at my client?
> Can anybody help me?
What OS is running vncserver? Does it accept CtrlAltDel?
- For linux, check /etc/inittab for what it should do.
- For other unix, it most likely does nothing (hence: no problem)
- For M$Windows: do you only look trough the viewer or also at the console?
It might lose the connection if it does a resolution change.
What OS is running the vncviewer?
- For M$Windows: find the option in the menu
- For unix based viewers: press <F8> and select from the menu
- For the browser / java viewer: press the button